[Diy_efi] RE: Is the Willem Universal EPROM Programmer any good? (Joe Boucher)

John Smith1882 dirtrider218
Mon May 8 17:20:49 UTC 2006

It is not the cheapest option, but the $20 alternative costs you a lot of
time and work to just to save that extra $20. Get the Willem if you need a
programmer. It supports a huge number of EPROMS and is worth the $40-50. The
next step up is a moates.net burner, but it only supports a handful EPROMS
and costs twice as much.