[Diy_efi] Gas fuel injector on ABC TV Australia

Andrew Hopton hoptona
Thu May 11 15:16:39 UTC 2006

Why couldn't LPG just be injected in liquid form, like petrol?
Wouldn't it vaporise more readily than petrol (in the manifold) because
it's boiling point is lower?
Would LPG tank pressure be high enough to do without a pump?