[Diy_efi] Gas fuel injector on ABC TV Australia

Justin Albury justin
Sat May 13 13:40:52 UTC 2006

GM3800 SeriesII with some SeriesIII bits thrown in.
Rollmaster Double Row Timing Set - no balance shaft
Stage 2 Turbo Cam form Intense
Full ARP Stud Kit
Adjustable Roller Rockers
"OE R Series" Hydraulic Roller Lifters
Diamond Coated Forged Piston
Clevite 77 TriMetal Bearings
L32 Connecting Rod
Modified Commodore heads
Custom Intake with Twin 50mm
Custom Turbo/Exhaust
Twin T2's - Flow Matched
Bill's GTi LPG Injectors & Converter/Regulator
Custom Delco 082 (8192 serial data) with 2Bar MAP

I will soon have my projects page up and running again with photos of
the conversion.
For those who did not see any photos, this conversion is in a 1993 Ford
Econavan Maxi.
Twin Turbo V6
Full Manual Shift T700 with B&M ratchet shifter
3.08:1 HSV LSD Diff
Commodore (VR/VS) front hubs with mod to stubs to fit
HSV 2 spot front brakes
1" master cyl, double diafram booster
3" turbo happy exhaust (side exit infront of axel)
3 LPG cylinders (all under body)
.......plus more...

but in short the LPG Injection runs VERY well ....a little different to
tune and the AF ratio maps were all over the place
when running up on the dyno....almost finished the tune, just need 1
more dyno run ....its a time problem...  :-(

I will post the link when I get it back up again.

Justin