[Diy_efi] Electronic propane injection

KN Head2Wind
Mon May 15 23:32:59 UTC 2006

Useful insight into propane as a road fuel.

http://www.eng-tips.com/viewthread.cfm?qid=129931&page=9

-----Original Message-----
From: diy_efi-bounces at diy-efi.org [mailto:diy_efi-bounces at diy-efi.org] On
Behalf Of Lee M. Lemoine
Sent: Monday, May 15, 2006 1:30 PM
To: diy_efi at diy-efi.org
Subject: Re: [Diy_efi] Electronic propane injection

Just a quick thought, one of my ex-girlfriends had a '95 dodge intrepid
which was "tri-fuel" ready, and whenever i'd have to go get parts for it
they always asked if it was the tri-fuel or regular model.  I never checked
the trunk, but i do remember a fourth line coming to the fuel rail, perhaps
this was for LPG?  I know a lot of the ford police vehicles here stateside
are now offering LPG offerings, as our city has a few.  Just a thought, i'm
sure you can all find a '93-97 dodge intrepid in a local junkyard with the
3.3liter multi-fuel engine in it.

-- Lee

On 5/15/06, KN <Head2Wind at gmail.com> wrote:

> I am not affiliated with them; this is just contact info for the BC,
> Canada
> distributor of the http://www.prins-lpg.com/en/prins/ product line.  I
> will
> be getting quotes on product costs here shortly.
>

> "interest in the VSI product.  We are the Canadian distrubutor of this
> product and would love to help you.  Please call me at (604)-308-9430
>
> Thanks again
>
> Willie Stephen [wstephen at maxquip.ca]
> VP Pacific Region
> MaX-Quip Inc"

Sincerely,

Lee M. Lemoine
http://www.turbochargedsoul.com/
'06 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - 250/250 AWD 5EAT
'93 Chevy Cavalier Z24 Convertible - 300/330 FWD 5MT (Mclaren Turbo!)