[Diy_efi] Evaporative fuel injection (evolution of the evap carby)

Mike niche
Thu Nov 23 15:38:44 UTC 2006

mmmm, I remember seeing a large fuel vaporisoring box atop a
VL Commodore RB30 motor in a Sunday Times article about an
Eastern States inventor/engineer so 13 years ago - any relationship ?

Suffice it say, it achieved great emissions with no cat and the same
or slightly better performance with substantial economy gains claimed
of from 20 to 40% but never went further, does that sound familiar ?

Rgds

Mike