[Diy_efi] Rich detonation?

Mike niche
Fri Nov 24 12:08:37 UTC 2006

Thanks,

But I would like to see a graph of burn speed vs mixture by anyone
on this group who is firm of the opinion that richer mixtures burn
faster - or at least faster enough to have to worry about them in
terms of ignition timing mapping...

ie Ignition timing can only be for a specific engine, burn speed
will of course be influenced by chamber geometry but I want to
see if there is some independent data, such as a tube flame
front test which doesnt rely on turbulence induced by compression ?

Cheers

Mike