[Diy_efi] Datalogging with knock sensor

Mike V efi
Fri Nov 24 13:30:12 UTC 2006

Hi David,
you mention the SyTy code and slow ECM logging.  The Typical rate I've seen
from a 7749 SyTy ECM is around 4 frames per second.  Are you using a 7749?
Also, which logging software are you using?
The logs should allow you to roughly determine at which MAP & RPM
your spark knock occurs.  Close anyway..
MV