[Diy_efi] Early Mitsubishi EFI tuning

Ben P benof1987
Mon Oct 9 01:41:07 UTC 2006

a question about the board...

does it work anything like the silicon ship Digital Fuel Adjuster?
http://autospeed.drive.com.au/cms/A_2418/article.html

that kit has 128 steps of adjustment, with each 'steo' being assigned a
different voltage and having a different, pre-programmed, adjustment value.
the adjustment is a 'voltage in + adjustment value = voltage out'. Is yours
like that (but with frequency)?

thanks
Ben