[Diy_efi] Injectors Not Firing TESTER

Steven P. Donegan steve
Wed Oct 11 03:41:40 UTC 2006

Already did to the list: http://www.solorb.com/elect/solarcirc/pwm1/

Not my schematic - my equivalent is on my (ugh) Windows box at the
office and is stripped down to just the essentials for firing injectors
at any duty load possible - being me the FET's in my mod can handle 65
AMPS - far beyond anything needed but then they should run effectively
cold and 'never' fry :-)