[Diy_efi] Porsche electronic fuel injection

Adam Wade espresso_doppio
Tue Oct 31 20:49:11 UTC 2006

--- fox at hiwaay.net wrote:

> Does anyone know the name of the company that makes
> an electronic FI conversion for 911 Porsches with
CIS
> injection ('78 to '83)?

TWM has throttle bodies with fuel rail and
regulator...  I knwo that for sure.  They may have an
appropriate ECU for you to work with as well, or you
could do something yourself (convert a GM unit, build
a MegaSquirt, etc.) just using their throttle bodies.

| Kawasaki Zephyr 615 (Daphne)       Kawasaki Zephyr 550 (Velma)|
| M/C Fuel Inj. Hndbk. @ Amazon.com -  http://tinyurl.com/6o3ze |