[Diy_efi] search engine for lists

Steve Ravet Steve.Ravet
Fri Sep 1 14:05:56 UTC 2006

for members of the DIY list, see below for a link to the archive search
engine.

Sorry, I've dropped the ball on this several times now.  There has been
a search engine for some time, and while the link has been posted a few
times I never put a link on the WWW page.  It's there now, if you go to
the diy_efi or gmecm pages and click "Browse/search the article
archives" you'll get there.

I don't think it's indexing automatically yet, so it doesn't have
Shannen's post below, but I'm checking into that.

--steve

-- IMPORTANT NOTICE: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium.  Thank you.