[Diy_efi] Is E85 worth it?

WSCowell at aol.com WSCowell
Sat Sep 2 17:14:36 UTC 2006

In a message dated 02/09/2006 13:06:37 GMT Standard Time,  liberty1 at gmail.com
writes:

Most of  what you said about pollutants is true, but I thought I remembered
that NOx  was slightly worse with SVO and bio-diesel.  Is there some  new
research?

Bobby,

I don't know what you have seen, and I am going on information from sites
which look as if they have researched thoroughly.  NOx depends on  combustion
temperature I believe,  it is hard to imagine combustion temp  going up with
either SVO or even B100.  Perhaps someone out there can quote  actual comparative
figures between diesel #1 & #2?

Will