[Diy_efi] Is E85 worth it?

Tom Visel five10man
Wed Sep 6 21:13:05 UTC 2006

The countries who have seen the most growth in demand for liberation of
carbon (China, India) have seen high growth in improvement in the
standard of living of their walking carbon containers as well.  Human
improvement and energy demand are inexorably entangled.  The "industrial
revolution" happened due to the development of steam power.  Viewed from
space, the places with a high standard of living sparkle.  The places
catching up are smudged.  The places hope hasn't reached yet are dark.

Surely you aren't going to suggest that we stuff every "extra" living
person into a cave and tell him/her to die because someone with spare
time and an axe to grind has decided that there isn't enough energy for
them to thrive?

TomV "Conservation, not containment"