[Diy_efi] later model 4 cyl coil pack pinouts?

Tom Visel five10man
Thu Sep 7 00:35:57 UTC 2006

According to Mitchell On-Demand, for a '98 Cavalier:

Connector C1
A 450 GND
B 233 IGN

Connector C2
A 574 CKP SIG
B 423 IGN CTRL A
C 406 IGN CTRL B
D 430 REF SIG
E 573 CKP SIG
F 453 REF LOW

A and E go directly to the CKP and are purple and yellow on this car.
B, C, D, and F go to or from the PCM.

Hope this helps,
TomV