[Diy_efi] Is E85 worth it?

Mike niche
Thu Sep 7 06:26:43 UTC 2006

At 01:26 PM 9/7/06, you wrote:
>So what you say is imho theoretically correct but practically  unhelpful, if
>not misleading!  Given the quality of your usual posts, and  your enormous
>experience, I am surprised that you would run this argument.  :-)

I sympathise with Adam, he slapped his head some time ago trying to
understand how the greenfire plug could possibly function (whether it
was any better or not than other methods), so his offering of obtuse
technically correct but completely useless observations (perhaps
designed to provoke - who knows ?)  might well be an artefact of such
self abuse... ;)

Regards from

Mike
Perth, Western Australia
VL Commodore Fuse Rail that wont warp or melt !
Twin tyres for most sedans, trikes and motorcycle sidecars
http://niche.iinet.net.au