[Diy_efi] Circuit boards from China fab have arrived - very nice quality

Mike niche
Mon Sep 18 14:55:39 UTC 2006

At 08:34 PM 9/18/06, you wrote:
>Yes, it is an EFI/ECM project - the board is the eyes/fingers of the
>system. The core 'brain' will be an LPC2106 (Phillips ARM CPU).

Thanks Steven,
Is this your own project or part of a batch as I recall you mentioned
selling some, ie. Are there other participants on this user group ?

The Fed Ex seems on the low side from previous experience, has Fed Ex
lifted their game or is it par for the course...

I had less than a Kg of parts come from Singapore (To Perth, Western
Australia - where there is at least on direct flight per day)) and it
went via Sydney and cost AUD $192 and took 6 days, I was not impressed :(

Regards from

Mike
Perth, Western Australia
VK/VL Commodore Fuse Rail panel that wont warp, twist or melt, guaranteed  !
Twin tyres for most sedans, trikes and motorcycle sidecars
http://niche.iinet.net.au