[Diy_efi] Good insulation tubing recommendation

Mike niche
Sun Apr 1 12:00:27 UTC 2007

At 10:05 PM 3/30/07, you wrote:
>To insulate wiring and small hoses in hot areas I've been making good use of the stuff used to double-insulate spark plug wires, fiberglass sleeving in silicon rubber.  Most autoparts stores are beginning to  handle the stuff now, not expensive. A friend who runs a car at Bonneville turned me on to it.  Diesel injector and turbo rebuild shops also handle it, or something similar.
>Ernie

Interesting, thanks one more item on the list to check when I go
trvalling amoungst various suppliers - should see the look on anguish on
those in the queue behind me when I ask technical questions, or I might add
(and this is a worrying trend) questions just a little out of the ordinary.
its as if the general technical skill level of most people going to suppliers
has dropped or not advanced as much as I would have assumed <sigh>

cheers

mike