[Diy_efi] weatherpack connectors

Steve Ravet Steve.Ravet
Tue Apr 3 21:04:37 UTC 2007

Your GM dealer?  Although they'll probably charge you dearly for them.

--steve

--
IMPORTANT NOTICE: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium.  Thank you.