[Diy_efi] 60-2 Toothwheel - Kalman Filter or ( EKF ) usage

Mike niche
Thu Apr 5 16:46:52 UTC 2007

You are quite right of course, I had it tother way round,

As it happens the crank sensor has 0.5 deg resolution as it uses
rising and falling edges which means 1deg crank, interesting, thanks
for the observation, well taken :)

Cheers

Mike