[Diy_efi] fuel tank fittings

wdsmith mediasmith
Wed Aug 29 16:08:11 UTC 2007

The problem I have with that is local sellers only have those available
in a "kit" containing a lot of tips I'll never use.
My memory is too short to search the net.
My experience is similar to what you report.
I think some tip mods would help a lot but I am reluctant* to screw up
the only tip I have at the current replacement cost.

wds
*not all of my ideas work as well on the bench as they do in my mind.