[Diy_efi] Data Logger CPU schematic and C for review

Adam Wade espresso_doppio
Sat Feb 3 05:20:03 UTC 2007

If you want a pretty package, I can probably help with
that.  I have a digital photography and graphic design
background (among other things), and can also do
documentation (I don't have RoboHelp, but I have
written end user instructions for a variety of
high-skill installations of various motor vehicle
parts, and can take quality digital photos as needed);
manuals will probably wait until you are closer to
done with the hard and the soft, though.

And likewise, I sent in a nominal donation while I had
some spare $$$ kicking around, enough to cover a good
few list lurkers.  ;)  This place has been more than
worth its weight, and even a "large" donation would
still be excellent cost/value ratio, IMHO (and Steve,
I sent it under my GF Helene's PayPal account, as it
is easier to get the cash out through it than through
my account, in case you were wondering who on the list
Ms. Pepin was.  ;)  I fear I don't have the
availability to manage the list and software, and I
definitely have nowhere to host it, else I would
volunteer.  If it can deal with a bit of absenteeism
and the hosting is not through the same person as the
administration, though, I can do that.

| Kawasaki Zephyr 615 (Daphne)       Kawasaki Zephyr 550 (Velma)|
| M/C Fuel Inj. Hndbk. @ Amazon.com -  http://tinyurl.com/6o3ze |