[Diy_efi] Data Logger CPU schematic and C for review

Adam Wade espresso_doppio
Sat Feb 3 18:02:05 UTC 2007

--- Ian Molton <spyro at f2s.com> wrote:

> Cool, - and sure, some nice cutaway graphics would
> be welcome additions... I'd have just googled and
> modified other stuff :)

:D

If we know what box is slated for the main ECU, and we
know what MCU, I can either borrow high-res images
from the manufacturers, or I can shoot some stuff with
a prototype unit.  Since it's the ECU that's the core
of the project, I figure the logo should be of the
main ECU board, and I'll stick in the URL and
everything in the logo once I have images to work with.

| Kawasaki Zephyr 615 (Daphne)       Kawasaki Zephyr 550 (Velma)|
| M/C Fuel Inj. Hndbk. @ Amazon.com -  http://tinyurl.com/6o3ze |