[Diy_efi] Data Logger CPU schematic and C for review

Steven P. Donegan steve
Sat Feb 3 21:44:32 UTC 2007

Given the 'front end' processing the data logger part will be able to do
I expect the ARM will be snoozing even if it does the DSP'ish work of
analyzing ION sensor inputs :-)

And I believe the 60k RPM is about 4x any expected usage - being an
Engineer I LOVE massive overkill :-)