[Diy_efi] Data Logger CPU schematic and C for review

Adam Wade espresso_doppio
Sat Feb 3 22:03:15 UTC 2007

--- "Steven P. Donegan" <steve at donegan.org> wrote:

> I believe Ian and I are both leaning towards a
> Philips/NPX LPC2138 CPU/MCU for the core. The dev
> board I have for that one is an Olimex LPCH2138

Good stuff.  I also stumbled over this unit:
http://www.olimex.com/dev/lpc-mt-2138.html

That looks like it would be a primo dash-mounted unit
for those who want to have access to multiple maps, or
who want to tune while they drive, or suchlike.
Doesn't look much bigger than a pack of gum, with five
buttons and a 2x16 LCD.

Wasn't so long ago that that sort of computing power
in that small a package would have cost thousands of
dollars.  Amazing how far we have come, and how fast.

| Kawasaki Zephyr 615 (Daphne)       Kawasaki Zephyr 550 (Velma)|
| M/C Fuel Inj. Hndbk. @ Amazon.com -  http://tinyurl.com/6o3ze |