[Diy_efi] Data Logger CPU schematic and C for review

Steven P. Donegan steve
Sat Feb 3 22:06:04 UTC 2007

The ION stuff is basically watching for spark plug event, then for 2-3
curves in data and finding the correct ones - one indicates ping, one is
peak pressure - there are others... It's been done on a slow 32 bit
controller so it should be do-able on the ARM...