[Diy_efi] Data Logger CPU schematic and C for review

Adam Wade espresso_doppio
Sun Feb 4 15:12:35 UTC 2007

--- Ian Molton <spyro at f2s.com> wrote:

> let me know if it works - I have to manually convert
> your key to openssh format, hope I got it right.

Will do.

FWIW, I am using WinSCP, and I can generate keys with
PuTTYgen and Pageant.  You said you wanted an RSA key,
IIRC; PuTTYgen can deliver SSH-1 RSA, SSH-2 RSA, and
SSH-2 DSA keys of any required bit length.

| Kawasaki Zephyr 615 (Daphne)       Kawasaki Zephyr 550 (Velma)|
| M/C Fuel Inj. Hndbk. @ Amazon.com -  http://tinyurl.com/6o3ze |