[Diy_efi] fuel pump recommendations

Bill USN-1 scoutii76
Mon Feb 5 02:02:41 UTC 2007

I would recommend you head over to the www.binderbulletin.org site.
There is a FI forum there just for people wanting to convert the old
binders.
I've done quite a few.
There's a FAQ at the top with everything you will need listed.

Bill
USN-1

-----Original Message-----
From: diy_efi-bounces at diy-efi.org [mailto:diy_efi-bounces at diy-efi.org] On
Behalf Of Jim Butterfield
Sent: Monday, February 05, 2007 1:28 AM
To: efi list
Subject: [Diy_efi] fuel pump recomendations

Welll I think its time for me to put EFI on the Old Internation Scout. Shes
been sitting a while and need something to pull the boat to the bays for
crabbing... Any recomendations for fuel pump... the hole in the tank is
rather small, so not alot of room for a modern fuel sending unit setup.
maybe a rail mounted pump???? any suggestions???

thx