[Diy_efi] Rotary tuning

Mike Yates tmc_mike_yates
Tue Feb 13 17:44:38 UTC 2007

Wow, thanks for all the support.

My main issue as of currently is finding a reasonable (cost) gearset
for the eccentric and stationary gears. I could use the wire EDM here
at work to make a set but this is hardly cost effective especially if
i want to make more than one.

if anyone has cad/cam software and wants to look at what i've got so
far virtual gibbs will output the file in lots of formats.

all i have at this point is the housing and rotor shape along with the
gear profiles and diameters plugged in. this however was rediculously
complicated as i had to write custom macros for my CPU to program
these shapes with enough accuracy to be effectively usable.

Mike