[Diy_efi] Rotary tuning

The AirHawk airhawk
Wed Feb 14 05:44:16 UTC 2007

There are a few plugins to allow viewing of .dwg files for IE, if I recall correctly.

If not, Informative Graphics (among a few others) has a free .dwg viewer:
http://www.infograph.com/products/dwgviewer/

I've also used a product called "VoloView" before.

-Scott

I'd like to look at them but don't have any cad software.  Any chance of
exporting to gif or something else viewable in a browser?  If so (or
even if not) feel free to start a project page on the diy-efi twiki.
It's really easy.

--steve