[Diy_efi] Rotary tuning

Mike niche
Wed Feb 14 15:38:46 UTC 2007

At 01:50 AM 2/14/07, you wrote:
>> Interesting, havent looked at the patent yet, not much
>> graphic on the site, anyone have an engine animation to hand,
>> my son would go nuts over that, hes starting to get into
>> engines more and more and we are building a coffee cup
>> stirling as family project on a shoestring using certain "pc
>> consumables"  ;)
>
>PC as in personal computer?  How do you build a stirling out of PC
>parts?

Thought that would attract attention ;-) PC consumables as in
DVD spindle cases, plus a few other oddments, might even be
finished this coming w/end, will post pics if we get some motion,

>While we're talking about stirling, has anyone ever seen a large-ish
>stirling, like in the 5-10kW range?

put down on the me too list, along with the any large avec's

Regards from

Mike
Perth, Western Australia
VK/VL Commodore Fuse Rail panel that wont warp, twist or melt, guaranteed  !
Twin tyres for most sedans, trikes and motorcycle sidecars
http://niche.iinet.net.au