[Diy_efi] More ECU progress

Steven P. Donegan steve
Sun Feb 18 20:51:35 UTC 2007

The CPU board (see the files section on www.openmotor.org for PDF's of
it) should be back from fab in ~2 weeks. I ordered 20 of them. The
daughter board I will order most likely day after tomorrow - 20  each to
match the CPU board order. After I have them you could certainly pick up
a pair if you wish - the software I have been working on all along in
parallel with board design...

The DL pdf's are the CPU, the DL-IO pdf's are the daughter board. They
are both the same size - and will fit in a Jameco cast aluminum
enclosure of roughly 4.5 x 2.5 inches.