[Diy_efi] Project/temperature ranges

Alex Ruiz arsoftware
Tue Feb 27 12:13:07 UTC 2007

FYI.

Even aftermarket ECUs from Magneti Marelli and Maclaren Electronics
are comercial temp range.

I'm developing an aftermarked ECU and in the beginning I had a great
desire to use fully automotive parts. Quite easy to select the
components but almost impossible to buy then in small quantities down
here in Brazil.

Regards,
Alex Ruiz