[Diy_efi] test, please read

Steven P. Donegan donegan
Wed Jan 3 03:04:12 UTC 2007

Received. Hopefully that is a good sign.

To add something somewhat useful to the list in this reply I'll say the
Donegan ECM is coming along nicely :-) The input board is going to fab
out at about 3.0 inches by 2.2 inches (exactly matching the CPU board -
ARM based Steve). Inputs designed in are MAP, MAT, Barometric, Coolant,
Throttle, Oil pressure/temp, 4 ea O2 sensors, Crank and Cam position, 2
ea EGT sensors - well pretty much everything everyone told me should be
sensor inputs. Fuel pressure input I'll put on the 'relay' control board
- that will do PWM control of the fuel pump eliminating the need for a
regulator or return line.

Happy New Year :-)