[Bulk] [Diy_efi] Steve Ravat, CX 500 EFI?

Steven P. Donegan donegan
Fri Jan 5 15:22:31 UTC 2007

Although what I'm designing is intended to be 'universal' it may be a
tad large (physical size) for a bike. I do intend to play with it on my
Harley at some point but it is primarily intended for V8 applications.
If size does become an issue I could shift some or all of it to surface
mount - the down side is that would effectively take it out of hobby
land as most folks are not going to have the tools to do surface mount
stuff at home...