[Bulk] Re: [Bulk] [Diy_efi] Steve Ravat, CX 500 EFI?

Steven P. Donegan donegan
Fri Jan 5 18:31:44 UTC 2007

Well, send me a list of stock inputs and outputs and perhaps I can
design something to fit 'exactly' for your application. It will likely
just be a subset of what I'm already doing for my V8's...

What I need to know is the input type - voltage/frequency etc and the
outputs - the rest is pretty darn simple :-)