[Diy_efi] Donegan ECU

Mike niche
Sun Jan 7 19:57:38 UTC 2007

At 01:18 AM 1/8/07, Carter wrote:
>And despite my preference for multi-injectors, PWM for
>fuel pressure control is still a good solution to
>overcome the packaging and regulatory issues
>mentioned.

mmmm, Think I'd prefer (from a control systems
perspective) a fuel pump controller geared to engine
speed (say 8 speeds) with a PWM fuel pressure regulator
(proportional valve type) close to the fuel rail in a classical
return system - my educated gut feeling is that this would
be rather more stable than a PWM driven fuel pump and
dead end piping...

Regards from

Mike Massen
Network Power Systems
Lab 08 9444 8961
Mb 0438 048961
Perth, Western Australia
* VL/VK GMH Commodore Fuse Rail that wont warp or melt !
* RB30 Skyline/Nissan/VL Milspec ignition drivers now in economy trials
* Twin tyres for most sedans, trikes and motorcycle sidecars
* Industrial grade PolyVinyliDeneChloride (PVDC Copolymer) in bulk, the best
  oxygen and water protective barrier you can find for circuit boards.
Web site under construction   http://niche.iinet.net.au
  Special, 60KVA UPS