[Diy_efi] escort sequential injection for tbi

Mike Yates tmc_mike_yates
Wed Jan 10 22:00:46 UTC 2007

You said you built the I/M what's the finish on the ID of the runners
look like?

Would polishing the runners help this situation drastically?

That might be the easiest way, and you could gain some hp if you clean
it up im sure.

Mike