[Diy_efi] CX 500 EFI?

Steven P. Donegan donegan
Thu Jan 11 13:25:12 UTC 2007

'real' superchargers - ie Roots style ones are used in throttle, blower,
intake engine sequence. Paxton/Vortech/etc and many if not all
turbocharger setups are normally blow-through - ie supercharger,
throttle, intake sequence. There are weird exceptions :-) In some
systems, typically airplanes, turbochargers are not necessarily there
for boost - but for turbo-normalized purposes - ie maintain 1 bar from
sealevel to whatever the operating ceiling is...