[Diy_efi] CX 500 EFI?

Steven P. Donegan donegan
Thu Jan 11 13:29:17 UTC 2007

Whoever it was out there who has the external wiring diagrams for this
application - see if you can PDF them end email them to me and I'll see
if I can't shift gears for a while for you. I would also like someone
who loves these antiques (grin intended) to take a survey and build a
mailing list of the persons name, email address, and quantity of these
bikes - if we're talking 10 or more total systems I may be able to just
get them done... Since I tend to read email from a variety of devices
accumulating the list myself would be a pain. Thanks!