[Bulk] Re: [Diy_efi] Donegan ECU

Phil Landry saltracer
Fri Jan 12 03:39:13 UTC 2007

Steven, I just entered into the world of homemade EFI, and was reading all about the Donegan ECU. I'll cut to the chase, I'm building a '32 ford roadster to run at Bonneville in a class that requires a 260 cubic inch engine. I'm looking hard a the engine  made for the Thunderbird Super Coupe. This could be modified to run carb and regular MSD type distributor. But, I would like to maintain the fuel injection and electronic ignition. This combination  in theory should run 200 mph, with a strong enough motor to hold together with lots of boost. Anyway I've just started to try and figure out the fuel injection and very interested in your project. Thanks for your time . Phil Landry