[Diy_efi] Flap-type Airflow Meters

Steven P. Donegan donegan
Sat Jan 13 02:57:28 UTC 2007

Now - if someone can just map those steps to airflow numbers I can make
a GM frequency MAF to flapper MAF voltage translation table. Which will
allow those of you out there who want to run 80mm MAF's on your (pick
engine) car :-) That circuit board is already built - that's my little
MAF interceptor project...