[Bulk] Re: [Diy_efi] Donegan ECU

Phillip Landry saltracer
Sat Jan 13 03:06:54 UTC 2007

The class we want to run is for 184 to 260 cubic inch, any number of
cylinders we like. I even heard
of some guys running a seven cylinder chevy. The particular record we are
going after is 160 mph and this class if for cars with supercharger or
turbocharger. We have to run the car on gas (no fuel, such as nitromethane
or alcohol). We have only raced flathead fords before and in that engine
category electronic fuel injection is not allowed. So this part is all new.
Today I'm still interested in the Super Coupe or clone there of. Maybe a
bigger blower, but still use the injection. thanks Phil