[Diy_efi] GCC/ARM LPC21xx assist needed for Donegan ECM/EFI :-)

Steven P. Donegan donegan
Sun Jan 14 22:29:33 UTC 2007

I didn't even really understand what FIQ was, now I do, since I will
only need 1 low speed frequency source for the current project (max Hz
is <20k) I likely just need a more standard IRQ setup on the CCP/TMR
setup.

Any further suggestions gratefully accepted :-)