[Diy_efi] Donegan ECU

Ian Molton spyro
Sat Jan 27 15:28:50 UTC 2007

Well Im putting my money where my mouth is...

I've just sprung some cash for the LPC2138 board - looks like the best
choice of those on the site to me.

My first project (after bringing the board up) will be to interface it
to a EM4102 RFID reader so I can have the ECU lock out unless it reads a
correct ID from a RFID tag (I have such a tag buried in my wrist).

I recon it'd be fairly hard to steal a car (without a towtruck) when the
ECU wont fire the injectors... (or, for that matter, allow the doors to
be opened...)

I'll let you all know when it arrives.