[Diy_efi] Donegan ECU

Ian Molton spyro
Tue Jan 30 13:44:53 UTC 2007

Mike wrote:
> At 06:01 PM 1/30/07,  Ian Molton <spyro at f2s.com> wrote:
>> as I suspect this will result in an (even) less noticeable lump where the chip is. The hope is that the chip will nestle in the slight indentation between the bones. The one I already have is barely noticeable, but if I catch it wrong, it sometimes feels disconcerting (not painful).
>
> <cough>
>
> Given the door key and latch for most cars is at a certain height and a reader
> could likely be built into that location I wonder if there isnt a better place to
> attach these tags which might hide them effectively from any (normally) exposed
> skin whilst simultaneously making the surrounding flesh "structurally robust"
> for the purpose of, among others, entertaining our (female) partners...

LOL.

you know you can also get them in ring format... or 'coin sized' discs...

anyhow I recon it'd be really annoying if the car door opened each time
you got intimate leaning against it... And she might start thinking the
car was getting jealous if it kept hiting her in the arse right at the
wrong moment...