[Diy_efi] Timing table change needed with CR increase?

Greg Parmer parmega
Tue Jan 30 21:52:13 UTC 2007

FWIW--partsamerica.com (advance auto parts) has thin steel gaskets for anyone
wanting to go the *higher* CR route.

SBC part 1094 is .015" compressed (3.2cc/cyl)...substantially different
(thinner) than your typical PermaTorque gasket.

(EFI content--EBL rocks!
http://www.thirdgen.org/techboard/diy-prom/321767-embedded-lockers-hud-ultimate.
html)

-greg