[Diy_efi] ever poured a large slab?

J M galaxiecustom500
Fri Jul 20 06:07:25 UTC 2007

Most rental yards will have 3 foot aluminum skreeds
with extension handles.  Helps get a nice finish.

Start with a straight board to get the concrete close
to level, then use the skreed with long handles to
smooth it out.

You'd probably want 3-4 guys.  One with a shovel
pushing concrete as it comes out of the truck.  Second
guy to start with the board.  Third guy to do the
final skreed work.

--- Bernd Felsche <bernie at innovative.iinet.net.au>