[Diy_efi] ever poured a large slab?

Mike Frels mfrels
Fri Jul 20 11:41:51 UTC 2007

I'd be more leaning toward paying for an experienced contractor and the experienced helpers that they usually come with. A pour that large would quite costly in the event of an "ooops!" for somebody that has no past experience dealing with them. If you were to try to do it by yourself and a few buddies I would want most of them to have at least one or two previous pours experience.

My .02,
Mike