[Diy_efi] 749 - tps

Bill Shaw b.shaw
Fri Jul 20 17:03:12 UTC 2007

BTW - the throttle is operating to the ends of its mechanical stops,
the cable is adjusted so that off the throttle is fully closed against
the idle adjust screw,  and on the floor just barely bumps the
mechanical WOT stop on the throttle body.    I've adjusted it so that
the '749 sees 26% at idle and 99% at WOT,  but the computer fixes that
so it reads 0 at idle again.

Bill