[Diy_efi] ever poured a large slab?

Mike niche
Tue Jul 24 03:52:47 UTC 2007

Sounds a bit like the PVDC that has been used in the marine industry,
PolyVinylideneChloride however cures at higher temp but is
an extremely good moisture and oxygen barrier also used in
food industry but bit pricey at $80/L. It comes as an aqueous emulsion,
apply it and place under IR lamp so cures at approx 45degC,
now used as non toxic, non flammble copolymer coating for
circuit boards where they are likely to encounter splash such
as in irrigation controls etc,

rgds

mike